Ron Jon Heating & Cooling Inc. offers top-notch heating repair in Newark, NJ. We specialize in HVAC repair in Newark, NJ. Our main commitment is to help our customers get the most out of their heating and cooling systems. We have been tirelessly serving our community for almost four decades now. Our professionalism and expertise give us a competitive edge.
Ron Jon – A Name You Can Rely On
For us at Ron Jon, nothing is more important than upholding the trust placed in us. We appreciate our customers’ decision to choose us over our competition. Our team goes the extra mile to provide heating repair in Newark, NJ if required, to uphold customer trust.
Heating Repair Services at Your Fingertips 24/7
The only predictable thing about heater problems is their unpredictability. Heating problems can occur anytime. Whether your heating system breaks down in regular working hours or the dead of night, Ron Jon Heating & Cooling has got you covered. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We give 100% satisfaction to our customers when we offer heating services in Newark NJ.
New Heater Installation in Newark, NJ
New heater installation is best left to the experts. Even a single installation error, no matter how innocuous it may seem, can void your warranty and cut short the service life of your HVAC.
Our HVAC technicians take various steps to steer clear of installation mistakes. They take all the necessary precautions to ensure no part is damaged during installation. Our team will also help you choose the right AC size.
Do you think you can handle HVAC repairs? Think again! If you take the DIY route, you may commit a mistake and end up damaging your HVAC. Plus, refrigerants used in HVAC systems can be harmful if not handled properly or disposed of in the recommended way.
An HVAC consists of various parts. An experienced HVAC technician knows how different HVAC parts work and where they are located. Ron Jon Heating & Cooling Inc. offers the effective services of HVAC repair and also the boiler repair in Newark, NJ at an affordable cost.
No matter how complex your HVAC nightmare, our team will come up with a sustainable and cost-effective solution. We take various precautions while handling AC refrigerants. We equip our technicians with the latest tools designed to help diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC issues.
We recommend having your heater maintenance in Newark inspected and maintained by a professional at least once every year. During a maintenance session, our technicians test different HVAC components, fix leaks, add refrigerant to the system, and clean and lubricate parts, and repair/replace them.
If your HVAC is on its last legs, consider replacing it. Our technicians will plan your project down to the last detail. They will come up with a plan for flawless execution.
Cost-Effective Heating Repair in Newark, NJ
An energy-efficient home is necessary for leading a comfortable and secure life year-round. As the temperature starts falling, most people turn to their heating equipment to keep themselves warm and cosy. Like any other electronic device, your heating equipment requires servicing and maintenance every now and then to function smoothly and efficiently. If you notice your house is not heating up properly, your heating equipment might face specific issues that need to be addressed. Not to worry, you can get it fixed by contacting services in heating repair Newark, NJ.
If your heating equipment is relatively new yet is causing problems in heating up your home, you need to keep an eye out for sure signs that indicate that it needs repair-
- Cool or lukewarm air: Your heating system is supposed to release warm air throughout your house, but if you notice cool or lukewarm air being circulated, then there may be a problem with the thermostat. There could be other issues such as leaky ducts or a loss of pressure that is allowing the air to cool.
- Rising energy bills: If you notice your energy bills rising consistently without you using your heating equipment, it may be a sign that it needs repair.
- Burning odours: It is normal to smell a burning odour when you use your heating equipment for the first time. However, if you smell the same repeatedly, there must be some internal issues. It may be an electrical or an overheating issue.
Repairing your heating equipment will not only allow you to spend the winters comfortably but also reduce your energy consumption and utility bills. You can get your heating system repaired by contacting the finest HVAC company in Newark, NJ. Ron Jon Heating and Cooling Inc. have the solution for all your requirements.
At Ron Jon’s, we have an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and guarantee you quality service in heating and cooling. Your satisfaction is what drives us to be better.
Our heating services
Ron Jon Heating and Cooling Inc. have been in business for more than 35 years and have been proudly serving Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Somerset and the surrounding areas. Residential or commercial, we can handle it all.
The wide array of heating services we offer our customers include-
- Heating Installation
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Heating Service
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Tune-Up
Why choose us?
- Emergency Service: heating emergencies can crop up anytime, and therefore we are equipped to respond to emergencies and deal with our customers’ problems.
- Trained Experts: our technicians are well-trained, knowledgeable and keep up our reputation by tackling all sorts of heating and cooling needs of our customers.
- Preventive Maintenance Plans: we offer annual maintenance trips to our customers who opt for our preventive maintenance plans and reduce the cost of a performance tune-up.
- Quality Service: customer satisfaction is our priority, and we ensure to deliver our services with no complaints. Additionally, we offer free estimates on repairs and installations.
In need of urgent services in furnace repair Newark, NJ? Call Ron Jon’s today, and our technicians will reach you in no time.